The ARRIS CHP CORWave® 4 1.2 GHz Quad Density Forward Transmitter provides significant operational and system benefits. Featuring the highest density among comparable forward transmitters in the industry, the CORWave 4 enables operators to decrease their headend footprint and reduce powering costs. In addition, the CORWave 4’s industry‐leading Modular Quad Density, which incorporates four transmitters in a single‐wide application host module, allows cable operators to add other application modules for new capacity and new services without increasing their current footprint. The CORWave 4’s superior density also supports a 75% decrease in headend chassis footprint by decreasing the number of physical devices operators need for forward path transmission, providing additional cost and power savings.
• Quad Density modular transmitter design
• 40 transmitters per CHP chassis for 20TX/RU density
• 1.2 GHz full spectrum supporting DOCSIS® 3.1 upgrades
• Optimize headend and hub efficiencies with industry leading density and low power consumption
• Support multiple optical architectures including full spectrum and RFoG
• Internal Electronic Slope Adjustment to compensate for headend combining and cable loss at high frequencies
• Configure, monitor, and manage with CORView™ Element Management System