Fortinet FortiGate NGFWs deliver industry-leading enterprise security for any edge at any scale with full visibility and threat protection. Organizations can weave security deep into the hybrid IT architecture and build security-driven networks to achieve:
- Ultra-fast security, end to end
- Consistent real-time defense with FortiGuard Services
- Excellent user experience with security processing units
- Operational efficiency and automated workflows
Delivering Enterprise Security with FortiGate Network Firewall
Fortinet NGFWs reduce cost and complexity by eliminating point products and consolidating industry-leading networking and security capabilities. These include secure sockets layer (SSL) inspection (including TLS 1.3), web filtering, and intrusion prevention (IPS) to provide full visibility and protection for any edge.
Enterprise-grade protection for smaller networks. The FortiGate 200F series provides an application-centric, scalable and secure SD-WANsolution with next-generation firewall (NGFW) capabilities for mid-sized to large enterprises deployed at the campus or enterprise branch level. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
The FortiGate 200F Series features a dedicated module that hardens physical networking appliances by generating, storing, and authenticating cryptographic keys. Hardware-based security mechanisms protect against malicious software and phishing attacks.
Powered by SPU
• Fortinet’s custom SPU processors deliver the power you need to detect malicious content at multi-Gigabit speeds
• Other security technologies cannot protect against today’s wide range of content- and connection-based threats because they rely on general-purpose CPUs, causing a dangerous performance gap
• SPU processors provide the performance needed to block emerging threats, meet rigorous third-party certifications, and ensure that your network security solution does not become a network bottleneck
Fortinet’s new, breakthrough SPU NP6XLite network processor works inline with FortiOS functions delivering:
• Superior firewall performance for IPv4/IPv6, SCTP and
multicast traffic with ultra-low latency
• VPN, CAPWAP and IP tunnel acceleration
• Anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload,
and packet defragmentation
• Traffic shaping and priority queuing
Fortinet’s ninth-generation custom SPU CP9 content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic and accelerates the inspection.
Access Layer Security
FortiLink protocol enables you to converge security and the network access by integrating the FortiSwitch into the FortiGate as a logical extension of the NGFW. These FortiLink enabled ports can be reconfigured as regular ports as needed.
Firewall – 27 Gbps
IPS – 5 Gbps
NGFW – 3.5 Gbps
Threat Protection – 3 Gbps
Interfaces – Multiple GE RJ45, GE SFP, and 10 GE SFP+ slots
Call us to discuss your specific needs – 888.293.5856