ARRIS CHP CORWave® 3 1.2 GHz Forward Transmitters provide operators with significant operational and system benefits. Featuring the lowest power consumption among comparable forward transmitters in the industry, the CORWave 3 enables operators to decrease their headend footprint and significantly reduce powering costs. In addition, the CORWave 3’s industry-leading Dual Density, with two transmitters in a single-wide application module, allows cable operators to add other application modules for new capacity and new services without increasing their current footprint. The CORWave 3’s superior density also supports a 50% decrease in the number of physical devices operators need for forward path transmission, providing additional cost and power savings.
• 1.2 GHz full spectrum supporting DOCSIS® 3.1 upgrades
• Maximize fiber assets with up to 44 wavelengths
• Optimize headend and hub efficiencies with industry leading density and low power consumption
• Simplify sparing and inventory with tunable wavelengths
• Support multiple optical architectures including full spectrum, overlay, and RFoG
• Configure, monitor, and manage with CORView™ Element Management System