Exciting career opportunities are available for motivated individuals who want to succeed in a creative, collaborative and fast-paced environment. Every employee of AMT is important to the success of the company. We work hard to create an environment that fosters personal and professional growth, and believe that through the personal development of each individual, we will continue to grow stronger together as a team.
Our success is precipitated by passionate and productive employees who are empowered to succeed. The primary goal of AMT and our team of professionals is to continue to be an industry leader.
Sales Representative – Latin America
The Sales Representative is responsible for demonstrating technical product knowledge of CATV, IPTV, and Broadband products in order to anticipate needs of AMT’s current and prospective customer base, generate sales and close deals. The candidate must possess established relationships in the Latin America market, be bilingual and be willing to travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Presents and sells CATV, IPTV, and Broadband products to current and potential customers.
- Analyzes information regarding the customers’ current deployment technology, head-end architecture, project goals, and/or budget, etc. to determine and recommend appropriate product; conducts research on behalf of the customer as necessary.
- Educates customers as to the differences/similarities, advantages/disadvantages of various products and advises as to which items best meet the customers’ needs.
- Negotiates AMT product pricing with potential buyers based on competitor pricing, company profit margins, customer budget, and any other relevant factors; closes deals.
- Identifies and contacts sales prospects and other accounts as assigned; follows up on new leads and referrals.
- Quotes prices, prepares proposals and provides information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
- Product Knowledge
- Remains knowledgeable on products, current industry trends, and customer preference by attending sales meetings, vendor training, trade shows, and/or reading trade journals. Trains sales team and management on the same as necessary.
- Researches and recommends new product to integrate into current product line.
- Maintains understanding of competitor product lines in order to distinguish AMT product from that of its competitors.
- Represents AMT in marketing events such as trade shows and seminars to promote AMT products.
- Assists Marketing with developing sales, promotional, and trade show materials.
- Establishes and maintains current client and potential client relationships.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns.
- Manages account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills; ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Effective listening, negotiation and exceptional phone skills.
- Problem solving and analytical ability.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively manage time and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Self-motivated and independent worker.
- Technical expertise and knowledge of Broadband and IPTV products.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications is expected; experience in Navision is preferred, but not required.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 2 years of related experience; or, any combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish fluently is required for Latin American sales division
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send resumes to: email@example.com
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS AT AMT
AMT offers highly competitive salaries, a progressive range of benefits, and outstanding career development opportunities.
Full-time benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Short- and Long-term disability
- 401(k) savings plan
- Bonus plan
- And more…
AMT is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, disability, status as a veteran or any other protected status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability