The ARRIS DSR-6400 Series Integrated Receivers/Transcoders employ ARRIS’s fourth generation transcoding technology, incorporating the very latest encoding advancements. The performance gains found in the DSR-6400 series deliver programmers and cable operators a premium distribution solution for even the most demanding video content.
Purposefully designed for scalability, the DSR-6400 series is available in configurations capable of transcoding from one up to four MPEG-4 HD services. The DSR-6400 series’ transcoding power supports simultaneous MPEG-2 HD and MPEG-2 SD output plus MPEG-4 HD pass-through for each input service.
- Transcoding for up to four input services
- Compatible with MPEG-4 HD, MPEG-4 SD and MPEG-2 HD video sources
- Simultaneous HD and SD transport stream output for each HD input
- Advanced modulation support with DVB-S2
- Gig-E and ASI transport input and output
- Eight RF inputs (L-Band)
- AFD processing support
- Composite video (DSR-6401) and dedicated OSD outputs
- DigiCipher® II conditional access control
- Ethernet port for SNMP and web browser monitoring and control
- 1 RU chassis design