The ARRIS DSR-6300 Integrated receiver/Transcoder is ARRIS’s next generation commercial satellite receiver/transcoder, capable of transcoding three MPEG-4 HD services and outputting three simultaneous MPEG-2 HD and SD services.
The DSR-6300 features ARRIS’s award winning high quality closed-loop statistical multiplexing, which dynamically allocates the optimal bandwidth to each program using Motorola patented video complexity analysis. As a result, up to three HD services can be efficiently delivered to the home in QAM-friendly transport bitrates, significantly increasing the number of services that can be delivered over a standard cable 256-QAM feed.
- Three service MPEG-4 to MPEG-2 transcoding
- Simultaneous HD and SD output
- Closed-Loop statistical multiplex HD output
- Advanced modulation support with DVB-S2 and Turbo Code
- Gig-E and ASI transport outputs
- 1 RU chassis design
- DigiCipher® II conditional access control
- Composite video monitoring and dedicated OSD outputs
- 8 RF Inputs (L-Band)
- ASI input.
- AFD processing support
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for SNMP monitoring and control