ScreenBeam 1100 Plus is designed to help IT departments reduce costs and simplify conference room design. The only available app-free 4K wireless display solution to enable users on any device to easily share and markup content on in-room displays with support for Microsoft Windows Ink native in all Microsoft Office 365 applications, the productivity tool used by the majority of organizations worldwide. With ScreenBeam Ghost Inking™ technology, wireless Windows Inking latency disappears for a more intuitive and natural pen-to-paper experience and a best-in-class wireless collaboration experience.
- Present from laptop, tablet, or smartphone wirelessly
- Native screen mirroring solution; no app, no dongle
- Flexible in-room display sharing preference including HDMI input
- True extended desktop mode support
- Quick Switch Mode to switch between presenters without disconnecting
- Centrally monitor and manage receivers with multi-user and role-based access
As we look to the future, we see our offices as places for collaboration between both in-person and remote meeting participants. Enabling the hybrid workforce to be successful requires technology that is flexible and simple enough for any employee to use.
ScreenBeam Conference wirelessly connects the room camera, microphone, and soundbar to the host’s device*. Users can participate in a scheduled or ad-hoc meeting using their laptop and UC conferencing service of choice and take full advantage of the room peripherals. ScreenBeam Conference eliminates contact with shared touchpoints for a safer meeting experience.
Conference software included FREE and without a licensing fee on ScreenBeam 1100 Plus.