Plume – Smart Home Services Platform
View Plume’s Self-Install Datasheet
• Covers up to 2 rooms
• 4×4 and tri-band technology
• Quadcore processor
• 2x Ethernet ports
• Router and bridge mode
• Broadband speed tier: up to 1Gbps
Plume enables internet service providers to deliver unparalleled whole-home Wi-Fi, personalization, and security to their customers through a bundle of Smart Home Services.
- Hardware: elegantly designed Pods plug directly into power outlets to ensure reliable, whole-home internet coverage.
- Plume app: uses the provider’s brand, puts consumers in control of all their Smart Home Services.
- Plume Adaptive WiFi™: intelligently monitors, adjusts, and optimizes in-home networks to deliver Internet services at peak performance to every device.
- HomePass®: empowers the user to flexibly control guest and child access to the Wi-Fi network, set up profiles, and pause the internet.
- AI Security™ detects and blocks potential security threats, customizes content access, and eliminates unwanted ads.
For service providers:
- A full suite of intelligent back-end support tools that enable service providers to manage in-home networks more effectively.
- Tier 1, 2, and 3 support tools that help agents provide proactive guidance and accurate troubleshooting.
- Data-driven dashboards which can be leveraged to make informed business decisions.
- API integrations to seamlessly connect with existing OSS and BSS.