The Optiva OTS-2 Ka-Band transmitter and receiver are ideal to construct downlink 18.300 to 21.200 GHz and uplink 28.350 to 31.000 GHz transparent fiber optic links for antenna remoting, electronic warfare systems, broadband delay lines, signal processing systems and other high-dynamic-range applications. Optiva satellite and microwave transmitters and receivers are SNMP compliant. They can be housed in the same chassis and monitored by the same Network Management System (NMS) as other Optiva cards to support transport of multiple signal formats and frequency bands in a single flexible platform.
- Ka-Band Uplink and Downlink – Eliminates the performance and cost penalty of block up/down conversion
- Low RIN Source Laser – Provides high-dynamic-range of >102 dB Hz2/3
- Microprocessor-Based Transmitter Control for Laser Bias, Modulator Bias & Link Gain – Provides consistent high performance operation and allows for modulator low-bias operation and SFDR >102 dB Hz2/3
- Compatible with EMCORE’s Modular Optiva Platform – Allows multiple format and frequency transport in a single chassis
- DWDM Operation – Increases transport capacity without increasing fiber count