The DG9450 Wireless Data Gateway delivers the gigabit broadband performance of DOCSIS 3.1. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscriber’s home or business network, connecting all IP-capable devices (Internet, Data, and Video) throughout the customer’s premises.
The DG9450, with its 4×4 802.11ax Dual Band wireless radios, offers superior WiFi performance in dense environments, with high data rates for video over WiFi at an increased range. Built-in advanced features to manage the power of WiFi clients offers a longer time on battery operation.
The DG9450 is ARRIS HomeAssure Enabled. When used with additional WiFi Extenders, the solution delivers high-performance WiFi to every corner of the home, while offering ease of use for the consumer and reduced OPEX costs for the service provider.
The DG9450 gateway can provide automated network optimization, interworking with the self-configuring extenders, the HomeAssure consumer App, and the HomeAssure Cloud management platform for remote management, analytics, and diagnostics.
• 2×2 OFDM and OFDMA DOCSIS® 3.1 channels
• 32×8 SCQAM DOCSIS® 3.0 channels
• Dual-Band Concurrent 4×4:4 2.4GHZ and 5GHz 802.11ax radios
• 1 NBase T 2.5Gbps Ethernet port
• 2 port Gigabit Ethernet Router
• Switchable upstream filters for 42MHz or 85MHz operation.
• Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
• MoCA ® 2.0 (with channel bonding) for in Home Video and Data distribution over Coax
• Multiple SSID support with DFS channels and Dynamic Channel change
• Multiple operator-controlled configuration options
• ARRIS HomeAssure™ Enabled