The ARRIS Opti Max™ OM6000 HFC modular optical node is the latest innovation in network technology for operators seeking to maximize and protect their infrastructure investments. With provisions for ten optics modules in the lid and four RF modules in the base, the OM6000 easily scales from its most basic version without any loss of initial investment.
The OM6000 supports full DOCSIS 3.1 capability with downstream operation out to 1.2 GHz while allowing the upstream to expand to 204 MHz. Optimized for operation in today’s complex, segmented HFC networks, the OM6000’s modular design easily supports future network migration to PON or Remote PHY/CCAP networks. It is the perfect platform for supporting future network growth and services.
• Supports 1.2 GHz Downstream and 204 MHz Upstream bandpass for DOCSIS® 3.1 migration
• Integrated segmentation switches simplify future node upgrades
• Select optical module compatibility with Opti Max 4100 and
Opti Max 2741 nodes leverages sparing and training
• 10 application module slots for expansion into next generation network topologies
• SFP‐based 85 MHz digital return supports service group aggregation and digital element monitoring for legacy CHP and CH3 digital return receivers
• Optional 10 Gbps Carrier Ethernet service module for business services and cell tower backhaul