The ARRIS NC4000S4 series optical node platform supports a wide range of advanced architectures and is ideal for traditional HFC applications.
With an output level of up to 48 dBmV (56 dBmV virtual analog) at 1218 MHz on each of the four RF ports of the OA4344EG RF Output Amplifier, the NC4000S4 is designed as a “drop‐in” replacement for the NC4000S2 and NC4000SG and can be used to extend the frequency range of the coaxial network in standard HFC architectures. The high gain optical receivers feature automatic level control and support optical inputs between ‐7 and +2 dBm.
• Output level of 56 dBmV at 1218 MHz
• Drop in upgrade for NC4000SG or NC4000S2 nodes
• 4×4 fully segmentable for HFC applications
• Four RF outputs, two auxiliary ports for power or video, and two fiber ports
• Multiple forward/return frequency split options
• Uses automotive blade fuses and JXP pads and equalizers
• Superior upstream performance via advanced universal digital return modules
• Integrated, all‐digital node status monitoring
• Redundant power supply option
• Pedestal or strand mounting