The ARRIS MDA‐100 Multi‐Dwelling Amplifier platform meets the needs of today’s expanding broadband communication networks. Designed for HFC network installations in apartment buildings, condominiums, and other multiple‐dwelling housing units, this high‐gain, compact indoor distribution amplifier is available with a bandwidth of up to 1003 MHz for improved system performance. To save space, technicians can easily wall‐mount the MDA‐100 amplifier using the housing’s external mounting brackets.
The single‐output amplifier features variable attenuator and equalizer facilities for greater flexibility when adjusting the amplifier. The unit includes standard F‐type input and output connector ports, as well as an active return path for use in today’s advanced networks. The MDA‐100 also features a return path, three‐state attenuator to help minimize cable modem output levels. The mains‐powered MDA‐100 amplifier features a field‐replaceable, auto‐ranging switching power supply, which can accept input voltages from 100 to 240 V at frequencies of 50 or 60 Hz without adjustment.
• Enables high forward bandwidth up to 1003 MHz
• Supports return bandwidth with optional 85 MHz return
• Maximize installation locations with space‐saving compact housing
• Simplify installation with elimination of RF accessories for alignment
• Flexible powering in MDU installations with included 100 to 240 VAC MAINs power supply