Imagine Communications’ SEP (Simulcast Edge Processor) delivers the industry’s most complete solution for digital simulcast edge decoding applications, offering the ability to MPEG decode, NTSC modulate and upconvert multiple video streams in a single rack unit chassis. Based on a highly flexible, scalable, modular platform, the Imagine SEP is the ideal solution for simplifying digital simulcast deployments and making a smooth transition to fully digital networks.
- The first digital solution to combine MPEG decoding, NTSC modulation and upconversion in a single rack unit platform
- Greatly simplifies network architecture and lowers both capital costs and total cost of operations
- With support for up to 48 channels per rack unit, saves considerable rack space and power at the edge
- Offers full chassis, network and Gigabit Ethernet port redundancy
- Supports Emergency Alert System (EAS) crawl overlays, as well as override, based on SCTE 18 standard
- Based on Imagine’s Video Intelligence Architecture™ (VIA), dramatically lowers the cost of delivering advanced services in digital video environments