The Blonder Tongue HDE-2H/2S-QAM (MPEG-2 HD Encoder-2xHDMI/2xHD-SDI/4xComponent-4xQAM) accepts up to four (4) high-definition (HD) programs from any of the following inputs: 2xHDMI (unencrypted), 2xHD-SDI and 4xComponent. MPEG-2 encoded outputs are available in the following formats simultaneously: 4xQAM, 1xGigE (1000Base-T Ethernet), and 4xASI.
The HDE-2H/2S-QAM is also equipped with an Emergency Alert System (EAS) interface. A front-panel RF test point allows for monitoring/testing of the QAM output without service interruption. Comprehensive remote monitoring and control is accomplished using any standard Web browser via a front-panel 10/100Base-T Ethernet connection.
- Accepts up to four (4) programs from any of the following inputs: 2xHDMI (unencrypted), 2xHD-SDI, and 4xComponent
- Simultaneously delivers the following outputs: 4xQAM, 4xGigE, and 4xASI
- Multiplexes up to four (4) input programs in any of the following output combinations:(i) 1:1 (1 program per QAM channel)(ii) 2:1 (2 programs per QAM channel, not exceeding 38.8Mbps)
- Each of the four (4) QAM channels can (i) contain 1 or 2 programs, and (ii) be turned on/off individually
- Provides +52 dBmV QAM output level for four (4) combined channels (+60 dBmV for 1 QAM)
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608 and EIA-708
- Equipped with EAS interface (Analog Video + L/R Audio)
- Supports Real-time Dolby® Digital audio encoding
- Supports user-defined PSIP configuration