The ARRIS AGB240 ASI to Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) Bridge enables service providers to cost-effectively migrate legacy ASI video equipment to IP networks in headend environments.
AGB240 delivers highly reliable bridging of traffic from ASI video service outputs in legacy equipment, such as satellite receivers (IRDs), encoders and Cherrypickers®, to a common GigE IP backbone or transport network.
This simple, stand-alone solution also provides significant power savings to service providers by using 90 percent less power than alternative solutions.
- Maps up to 24 MPEG-2 transport streams from ASI to IP
- 931Mbps aggregate bridge bandwidth
- Less than 20W maximum power draw
- Mounts in 1 RU
- 24 ASI input ports
- Extended reach ASI cables up to 1,000 feet / 300 meters
- Front-panel ASI monitor port
- 10/100 Ethernet control interface
- Choice of copper (included) or SFP Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Redundant internal power supply, and the unit runs on single power supply
- Built-in surge protection
- Rear-panel grounding lugs
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports for redundant control path
- Web-based user interface for easy setup and diagnostics
- Basic SNMP agent
- Front-panel LEDs for at-a-glance diagnostics