The Optiva OTS-2 40 GHz Microwave Band transmitter and receiver are ideal to construct transparent fiber optic links in the 50 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range for antenna remoting, electronic warfare systems, broadband delay lines, signal processing systems and other high dynamic-range applications. Optiva microwave band transmitters and receivers are SNMP compliant. They can be housed in the same chassis and monitored by the same Network Management System (NMS) as other Optiva cards to support transport of multiple signal formats and frequency bands in a single flexible platform.
- 2 GHz -40 GHz – Eliminates the performance and cost penalty of block up/down conversion
- Low RIN Source Laser – Provides high dynamic range of >105 dB-Hz2/3 sub-octave
- Microprocessor-Based Transmitter Control for Laser Bias, Modulator Bias & Link Gain – Provides consistent high performance operation and allows for modulator low-bias operation and higher SFDR
- Compatible with EMCORE’s Modular Optiva Platform – Allows multiple format and frequency transport in a single chassis
- DWDM Operation – Increases transport capacity without increasing fiber count