The MXK-F™ family, provides plenty of future-proof capability for 1G to 40G Active Ethernet, as well as GPON, XGPON1, XGSPON, and NGPON2 service requirements, and future undefined services.
The MXK-F™ chassis architecture is designed around a dual star design with redundant ultra high-speed links to each subscriber line card slot for future-proof support of today’s and tomorrow’s bandwidth-hungry fiber-based subscriber services. Also MXK-F™ management control and aggregation switch fabric functions reside on two separate cards, each of which can be equipped in a redundant configuration; MCs
(Management Cards) and FC (Fabric Cards). Lastly, a fully-distributed database and parallel firmware loading enable simple fast upgrades.
• Highly-scalable aggregation solution for ultra high-capacity fiber access services
• Superior intelligence and security with proven SLMS access operating system software
• Intuitive, comprehensive management, with CLI, Unified Services Provisioning, and ZMS
• Flawless delivery of multi-play services over any FTTx architecture
• Industrial temperature hardened