The Optiva OTS-2 Q/V-Band 60 GHz Microwave Band transmitter and receiver are ideal to construct transparent fiber optic links in the 50 MHz to 60 GHz frequency range for antenna remoting, electronic warfare systems, broadband delay lines, signal processing systems and other high-dynamic-range applications.
- 50 MHz -60 GHz – Eliminates the performance and cost penalty of block up/down conversion.
- Low RIN Source Laser – Provides high dynamic range of >100 dB-Hz2/3 sub-octave
- Microprocessor-Based Transmitter Control for Laser Bias, Modulator Bias & Link Gain – Provides consistent high performance operation and allows for modulator low-bias operation and higher SFDR
- Compatible with EMCORE’s Modular Optiva Platform – Allows multiple format and frequency transport in a single chassis
- DWDM Operation – Increases transport capacity without increasing fiber count