DZS 1764WC Ethernet WiFi Access Point and Client
The 1764WC enables the DZS Xperience with OpenSync compatible Wi-Fi networking for home users.
The 1764WC from DZS with a 2.5G WAN port is the ideal solution for extending wireless coverage within the subscriber’s home. Exclusively designed for whole-home coverage, these Ethernet devices are equipped with dual-band 2×2 802.11ax wireless standards. Acting as an Access Point or a Mesh Client, the 1764WC is able to provide always-on
connectivity and speed for whole-home wireless coverage.
Using the latest wireless technologies, the 1764WC with its 2T2R 5.0GHz radio and support of Multi-User MIMO, allow users to enjoy and maximize the full benefits of the 802.11ax wireless standard. Carrier-class software features and management delivers unparalleled network performance to wirelessly connected devices.
The 1764WC is simple to install with set-up completed in a matter of minutes with no advanced technical knowledge. No need for manual configuration, each 1764WC will auto-detect its role and auto-provision itself.
Features & Benefits
• Functions as an Access Point or Client
• One 2.5 gigabit multi-rate 100/1000M/2.5G Ethernet WAN port
• Two-gigabit multi-rate 10/100/1000M Ethernet interfaces
• Dual-band 2.4GHz 2×2 802.11ax, 5GHz 2×2 802.11ax Carrier-grade Wi-Fi 6 interfaces
• Easy device setup and subscriber self-installation