The ARRIS Opti Max OM1111 provides cable operators with a compact, single high output node to service small subscriber groups, small/medium business customers, and MDUs.
The OM1111’s 1 GHz bandwidth enables cable operators to increase downstream capacity for HDTV, Video on Demand, VoIP, high speed data/internet, and other value‐added services. Return bandwidth options extend to 85 MHz to support additional revenue generating service offerings. CWDM transmitters allow multiple nodes to be combined onto a single fiber with ruggedized optical passives, maximizing the optical spectrum that is available in fiber‐scarce architectures.
• 1 GHz GaN technology delivers higher output and enhanced reliability for last mile and fiber deep designs
• Supports CWDM, DWDM, and CORWave® multiwavelength technologies
• Lid upgrades enable Philips amplifiers to be seamlessly converted to nodes for cost saving cascade reductions
• Supports 1310/1550 nm DFB and CWDM transmitters technologies for flexible network designs
• Premise powering option enables hospitality installations and new revenue opportunities