ARRIS products and solutions can help cable operators attain new subscriber revenue and higher average revenue per subscriber without major CAPEX. Cable operators can seamlessly and easily stay in line with future goals, add new services, and strongly position against the competition.
As part of the CHP Max Headend Optics Platform, CHP Max5000® headend chassis applications unite HFC and digital transport onto a single scalable system, allowing service providers to accelerate deployment of VOD, high speed data, telephony, and other advanced services in a space‐saving footprint.
• Optimize headend and hub efficiencies with industry leading density and low power consumption up to 20 transmitters or 40 receivers per 2RU chassis
• Up to 44 full spectrum wavelengths for harvesting new bandwidth through node segmentation
• Support multiple optical architectures including full spectrum, overlay, and RFoG
• DOCSIS® 3.1 support for future capacity expansion to 1.2 GHz downstream, 300 MHz upstream
• Transmitters with variable output reduce need for troublesome optical attenuators and front or rear fiber connection simplify installation and cable management
• Configure, monitor, and manage with CORView™ Element Management System