ARRIS CHP Erbium‐Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFAs) are designed to increase signal transmission distance making them ideal optical amplification solutions for long links, redundant rings, blast and split, and other applications. Fully scalable, EDFAs are also excellent choices for operators who need to perform hub collapses. Operators can use the CHP EDFA series with CHP CORWave® II and CORWave® 3 multiwavelength 1550 nm transmitters and CHP GMOD high power 1550 nm broadcast transmitters to realize installation flexibility, achieve low noise figures for high quality amplification over long distances, and activate integrated element management capability within their networks.
• Convenient, cost‐effective solution for high quality signal transmission suitable for supertrunking, blast and split, redundant rings, high power distribution architectures, RFoG, and video overlay in all fiber networks
• High gain with low noise figure
• High isolation from input to output ports
• Available with a range of output powers with 1, 2, 4, or 8 ports and a constant power feature
• Constant gain, constant power models for single wavelength transmitters and high input constant gain, constant power models for multiwavelength transmitters
• Local or remote monitoring and configuration control using CORView™ or SNMP with HMS compliant element management systems