CommScope CHP Max Headend Optics Platform – The CHP Quad Return Path Receiver
The CHP Quad Return Path Receiver is an integral part of a flexible return path system. Designed to operate as either a stand‐alone or redundant module, the CHP Quad Receiver allows operators to increase their network capacity while reducing operational power. With support for up to 300 MHz of return bandwidth, the CHP Quad Receiver is an ideal choice for supporting future DOCSIS 3.1 band splits without out having to upgrade receivers.
The CHP Quad Return Path Receiver accepts four optical inputs into a single‐wide module, which supports up to 40 receivers in a single 2RU CHP chassis and up to 800 receivers in a standard 40RU rack. As operators add bandwidth to their networks, the CHP Quad Receiver can help them to achieve industry leading density.
• Expand subscriber upstream capacity without increasing headend footprint
• Optimize headend and hub efficiencies with industry leading density and low power consumption
• 300 MHz bandwidth meeting DOCSIS® 3.1 requirements
• Improve system uptime with automatic failover option
• Configure, monitor, and manage with CORView™ Element Management System