The AR3044L provides four standard gain analog return path receivers in a single chassis module in support of HFC architectures. The high output power of the AR3044L allows passive RF splitting and increases system design flexibility.
The compact single‐width module design of the AR3044L allows the operator to install up to 56 return path receivers in one 3RU chassis. This approach minimizes rack space requirements in the headend and hubs, and enhances deployment of HFC networks.
• Supports DOCSIS® 3.1 HFC architectures
• 5–300 MHz RF bandwidth
• High optical input range: –15 to 0dBm
• High RF output level to support splitting/combining
• Manual gain control (MGC) and Automatic level control (ALC) RF gain control options
• High packaging density (up to 56 receivers per chassis)
• Front access –20 dB output test port
• Hot plug‐in/out
• Local and remote status monitor capability
• Occupies one full‐depth slot