The BTPRO-7000 is a professional HD Tablet/Touch Analyzer with a frequency range of 5 to 1250 MHz. The analyzer features a 7 inch diagonal color screen, is compact in size and lightweight. It is ideal for analyzing and logging 8VSB, QAM and analog television or radio signals in the lab or out in the field.
The BTPRO-7000 CM8FO adds a fiber optic receiver as well as an 8×4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem to the instrument. Displayed information includes frequency power, modulation type and quality parameters of eight (8) downstream and four (4) upstream channels. The cable modem mode can provide a ping report, as well as IP information received from the CMTS.
The fiber option also can display direct optical power measurements up to +7 dBm. The optical receiver offers a broadband RF output, that when looped back into the BTPRO-7000 RF input, shows the standard RF measurements and optic modulation index (OMI).
- MER, aBER, bBER, EVM, noise margin, level/power, real time spectrum analyzer and constellation display
- DOCSIS downstream, INGRESS mode, LEAKAGE mode, BAR SCAN and TILT
- TV and CATV tuner, extended band, 5-1250 MHz
- Auto discovery system automatically detects and selects analog and digital 8VSB/QAM TV signals in both Measurement and Spectrum modes
- Spectrum in real time, fast and super-fast with memory peak
- Detects, measures and displays video of MPEG 2/4 and H.264 HD programs
- All measurements, program lists, A/V PIDs, NET ID, virtual channel number, settings and pictures are on one screen
- Automatic quality analysis: FAIL-MARG-PASS
- Auto memory, Manual memory and Datalogger functions
- Help function automatically identifies all the signals with digital modulation
- Bar scan TV and CATV function from 10 to 100 channels on one screen
- Audio decoding of AAC and AC3
- Battery test function, to regenerate and measure the batteries and calibrate the battery indicator
- Optional DOCSIS 3.0 8DS x 4US modem
- Fiber Optic option provides optical power, OMI and detected RF measurements.