ARRIS DSR-7400 HD Series is ARRIS’S next generation commerical satellite receiver/transcoder platform engineered for the cost-effective ultra high density transcoding. Available models include DSR-7403 with the capacity for 3 HD and 3 SD transcoded outputs, DSR-7406 with capacity for 6 HD and 6 SD transcoded outputs and the DSR-7412 with capacity for 12 HD and 12 SD transcoded outputs.
Support for HEVC and MPEG-4 video compression inputs combined with DVB-S2, DVB-S2x and 8PSK Turbocodedemodulation enables full compatibility with the latest satellite distribution networks. The flexibility offered by 4 active RF tuners with retune capability simplifies satellite network design and permits trouble-free network modifications.
The DSR-7400 HD Series comes equipped with industry standard input and output interfaces such as dual GigE and ASI that enable seamless connections to headend equipment. The density of the DSR-7400 HD Series creates both headend rack space and power consumption savings compared to traditional single-channel transcoding receivers.
DSR-7400 Series Features:
• DSR-7403 provides 6 transcoded output services (3 HD and 3 down-converted SD)
• DSR-7406 provides 12 transcoded output services (6 HD and 6 down-converted SD)
• DSR-7412 provides 24 transcoded output services (12 HD and 12 down-converted SD)
• Simultaneously receives transport streams from up to 4 satellite transponders (single Programmer)
• Dual Gig-E and ASI transport inputs and outputs
• HEVC and MPEG-4 video input up to 4K resolution
• MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 HD and SD video outputs
• Fully configurable Statistical Multiplex output for both HD and SD services
• Front panel confidence monitor
• Advanced Modulation support with DVB-S2 8PSK, DVB-S2x 8PSK and 16APSK and 8PSK Turbocodes
• 4 RF inputs (L-Band)
• Configurable DCII subtitle overlay on transcoded video output
• Decryption and pass-through of input video services
• DigiCipher® II conditional access control
• Gig-E port web browser monitoring and control
• SNMP monitoring
• One RU design for rack space savings
• Low power consumption provides operational cost savings