The Inca Modular Series 4400 Features:
- Linear transcoding between MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and HEVC
- ABR transcoding with market-leading cost per stream
- Modular, flexible chassis with less than 200 W per chassis
- Receive 8VSB, ASI, IP, SRT, MPEG-DASH inputs
- Output video as multicast IP, HLS or SRT
- Automatic service failover, chassis and power redundancy
- Optimize the format, resolution and bitrate of large numbers of live satellite, IP and off-air digital sources for delivery to set-top boxes or multiscreen devices.
- Clean up problematic sources for ABR deployments with advanced de-interlacing options.
- Enable efficient HD and SD IP video distribution over DSL and cable networks by transcoding high bitrate MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 AVC sources to optimized MPEG-4 AVC
- Distribute video easily from broadcaster sites or between remote sites using SRT.
- Receive all your local broadcast channels, including all primary HD and secondary SD sub-channels, and transcode them for delivery over DSL, cable and over-the-top networks.
- Launch new live OTT services, eliminate set-top boxes and expand your subscriber base beyond your existing distribution network.
- Deliver IPTV services to networks where multicast delivery is not possible; for example, over leased DSL facilities.
- Experience streamlined OTT deployment. Serve HLS clients directly or feed cache or CDN.