The ARRIS VIP2100 Series of High-Definition IP set-tops lets you satisfy today’s growing demand for feature-rich, interactive video viewing experiences. The VIP2100 Series’s twoway IP capabilities support the advanced, interactive IP video applications your subscribers want, from Electronic Program Guides (EPG) to advanced digital TV functionality like Video On-demand (VOD), multiple picture-in-picture capabilities, and time-shifted TV.
The VIP2100 Series is part of the ARRIS comprehensive IPTV Solution Suite, which enables telco operators to effectively compete with incumbent video operators—and, at the same time, reduces the cost of delivering compelling, next-generation HD IP video experiences to their subscribers. Using the VIP2100 Series, you can deliver differentiated offerings that meet the growing consumer demand for personalized video content and delivery options, while also managing your capital investment and operating expenses.
VIP2100 Series Features:
- Easy to use and install
- Connects to high-definition or standard definition TVs
- Supports Standard Definition and High Definition (SD/HD) high-quality digital video
- Superior, all-digital sound quality
- Supports secure Digital Rights Management (DRM) with integrated Secure Processor
- Supports High-Definition Multimedia Interface™ (HDMI™) connectivity with High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)