The ARRIS Touchstone TM822 DOCSIS 3.0 8×4 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (EMTA) delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VoIP), ultra-high speed data access, and multiple battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages (TM822G only). Designed to support the services desired most by advanced users, the TM822 enables the home or small business user to address productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8×4 bonded channel cable environment, along with industry-leading ARRIS voice and battery back-up features. With the TM822, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber to the home competitive offerings.
- Toll grade voice performance equal to the industry leading TM602/TM722 family of products
- Two independent 96MHz RF tuners to receive downstream channels to 1GHz
- Dual mode support (TM822S only) for use on Annex A or Annex B networks
- Loop current, loop voltage, and ringing waveform con!guration options
- Loop Diagnostics for remote testing and troubleshooting of in-house wiring
- Advanced diagnostic tools, including, Voice Quality Metrics for last fifty calls