Superpod™ with WiFi 6 (SuperPod™ AX) work seamlessly together to extend WiFi coverage throughout your business. Having multiple SuperPods is ideal for businesses larger than 1000 square feet.
Superpod™ with WiFi 6 has tri-band Wi-Fi but supports 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6).
802.11ax is the latest generation of the Wi-Fi standard. 802.11ax supports more connected devices and greatly improved speeds when using compatible client devices while still maintaining backward compatibility with older Wi-Fi clients.
SuperPods have two gigabit Ethernet connections that can be used for WAN or LAN connectivity, although one of the Ethernet ports on the SuperPod with WiFi 6 supports up to a 2.5Gbps WAN connection on the left Ethernet port. This makes the next generation of SuperPod ideal for Internet connections with speeds greater than 1 gigabit.
- Wi-Fi Interfaces
- Triple band, simultaneously operating
- 4×4 802.11ax 5GHz Channel width: 20/40/80/160MHz
- 2×2 802.11ax 5GHz Channel width: 20/40/80MHz
- 2×2 802.11ax 2.4GHz Channel width: 20/40MHz
- Each radio is backward compatible with applicable previous
- standards 802.11b/g/a/n/ac/ax.
- Wireless Onboarding Interface
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- Wi-Fi Channels
- 1-6-11 on the 2.4GHz
- 36-48, 52-64, 100-112, 116-128, 132-144 and 149-161 on the 5.0GHz
- Any channel within this range shall be selectable as the primary channel.
- Open, WEP, WPA, WPA/WAP2, WPA2, WPA2 Enterprise
- WPA3 (Not supported yet, will be available in future firmware updates)
- SPI Firewall,
- VPN passthrough
- WMM, DSCP, and 802.1p
- Support VLAN tagging, stripping, and QoS marking for any packet from any interface.
- Wireless Networks
- Secure, Employee and Guest SSIDs
- Each SSID covers both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Modes of Operation
- LAN + WAN IPv6 as well as IPv4 addressing.
- WAN side configurations of DHCP, fixed IP, VLAN tagged, PPPoE, and RIPv2. (Features to be available in a future firmware release)
- Router mode with NAT, IPv4 DHCP server, and firewall or Bridge operation
- IPv6 propagation when operating in Bridge mode
- Operating Requirements
- Temperature: 32 – 104 F (0 – 40C)
- Humidity: 5% – 95% non-condensing relative humidity
- Plug Types
- US (Type A)
- Plugs directly into the wall
- Ethernet Ports
- LAN: Single 100/1000M Ethernet
- WAN: Single 100/1000M – 2500 Ethernet
- Auto-detection of WAN or LAN functionality
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex
- RAM Memory: 512 MB
- Storage: 256 MB NAND + 4 MB NOR
- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: 95 x 86 x 36mm (not including plug)
- Weight: 217 g
- 1-year limited warranty