The Optiva OTS-2 DBS transmitter and receiver are ideal to construct 17.300 to 18.400 GHz transparent fiber optic links for antenna remoting, electronic warfare systems, broadband delay lines, signal processing systems and other high-dynamic-range applications. Optiva satellite and microwave transmitters and receivers are SNMP compliant. They can be housed in the same chassis and monitored by the same Network Management System (NMS) as other Optiva cards to support transport of multiple signal formats and frequency bands in a single flexible platform.
- Direct Broadcast Satellite Links – Eliminates the performance and cost penalty of block conversion
- Low RIN Source Laser – Provides high-dynamic-range of >102 dB Hz2/3
- Microprocessor-Based Transmitter Control for Laser Bias, Modulator Bias & Link Gain – Provides consistent high performance operation and allows for modulator low-bias operation and SFDR >102 dB Hz2/3
- Compatible with EMCORE’s Modular Optiva Platform – Allows multiple format and frequency transport in a single chassis
- DWDM Operation – Increases transport capacity without increasing fiber count