The Altai VX200 is an industrial CPE/AP specifically designed to deliver unparalleled Wi-Fi experience and highly reliable connectivity at the market’s most affordable price point. Seamless roaming with compact size.
- Dual-Band Concurrent Operating in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, the VX200 is backward compatible with existing 802.11a/b/g/n/ac deployments.
- Wave 2 MU-MIMO MU-MIMO significantly improves multi-client capacity, and dual radios deliver data rates up to 867 Mbps at 5 GHz and 400 Mbps at 2.4 GHz
- Fast Roaming Technology Allows the VX200 to roam seamlessly between APs, with a handover time of < 120 ms under WPA2
- Redundant Link VX200’s dual radios can connect to two APs simultaneously, with one as an active link and the other as backup, ensuring a highly reliable wireless connection
- Compact Size The VX200’s size is 120x85x32mm; making it one of the smallest Industrial CPEs in the market
- Anti-Vibration Enhanced vibration and shock protection (IEC60068-2-6 and IEC60068-2-27 standards) makes the VX200 ideally suited for installation on AGV/AS/RS platforms
- Industrial Ruggedness Integrated power isolation and enhanced surge and ESD protection against environmental interference
- Flexible Deployment Options Supported by multiple management platforms: standalone, controller, or cloud-based / on-premises by AltaiCare