The Altai C2s dual-band 2×2 802.11ac access point is specially designed for service providers that need carrier-grade performance such as outstanding coverage and high capacity while remaining a highly economical solution. Combining several technology breakthroughs such as superior RF and filter design, smart band steering and load balancing technologies, the Altai C2s delivers highly reliable and consistent WiFi services to mobile users.
The flexible architecture of C2s supports standalone mode, controller-based, or cloud-based management with AltaiCare. The zero configuration of Altai allows a non-technical person to simply plug Altai C2s into WiFi Network.
- 2.4 and 5 GHz dual-band dual concurrent access
- 2×2 MIMO for both 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) and 5GHz (802.11a/n/ac) radios
- Up to 50% larger coverage minimizes the number of APs required for any WiFi network
- Combined with either A8-Ein (ac) or A3-Ei, the solution delivers WiFi coverage up to 3 km
- Standalone, controller-based, or cloud-based management with AltaiCare
- IP-55 rated carrier-grade 802.11a/b/g/n/ac AP for different applications
- Lightweight with built-in lightning protection
- Easy installation & web-based or cloud-based management
- Multi-operating modes allowed: AP, bridge mode or CPE
802.3at compliant PoE