The Altai A2 is a powerful access point/bridge solution with an integrated 5GHz backhaul radio and antenna, designed for micro WiFi coverage and high throughput PTP/PTMP bridging.
The A2 includes a 2.4GHz 801.11 b/g/n radio with a set of 2 antenna ports, and a 5GHz 802.11a/n radio with an integrated dual-slant high-gain antenna, making it a simple-to-deploy solution for remote micro coverage with integrated backhaul.
- 2 x 2 MIMO for both 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) and 5 GHz (802.11a/n) radios delivering up to 300 Mbps of WiFi access capacity and 300 Mbps of backhaul capacity
- 2 external 2.4GHz antenna ports for 90° to 360° WiFi coverage
- PTP and PTMP bridging with the integrated dual slant 5GHz panel antenna
- Gigabit Ethernet or 2 x 2 802.11a/n wireless backhaul
- Multiple operating modes allowed: access point, bridge, repeater or CPE
- IP-67 rated carrier-grade 802.11b/g/n AP for both outdoor and indoor applications
- Lightweight with built-in lightning protection
- 802.3at compliant PoE