The ARRIS DCX3200-M P3 has a small enclosure design that includes a front panel clock and channel display, as well as a front panel Power/Standby button. It is a high-definition set-top with a single 1 GHz tuner that supports both MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC services.
The all-digital DCX3200-M P3 includes the latest audio and video output interfaces, including HDMI, Award-winning Dolby Digital Plus audio and Dolby Volume Leveling. With the included MoCA home networking, the DCX3200-M P3 provides the flexibility to serve as a multimedia client for accessing content from other compatible devices in the home. An embedded DOCSIS 2.0+ cable modem provides support for DSG and downstream channel bonding.
DCX3200-M P3 Features:
- M-Card™ (Multi-stream CableCARD) Host support for conditional access
- tru2way™ capable platform
- Compatible with Motorola DCT/DCH legacy software API set
- Single 1GHz digital video tuner (QAM 64/256)
- High-definition (HDTV) decode of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), VC-1
- Audio decode of Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus, AAC-LC / HE-AAC, WMA9, MP3
- MoCA® Home Networking Interface
- Independent 1GHz DOCSIS tuner